- address: Address on which the viewport will be centered.
- latitude: Point on which the viewport will be centered. If not given and no markers are defined the viewport defaults to world view.
- longitude: Same as above but for longitude…
- zoom: Zoom value from 1 to 19 where 19 is the greatest and 1 the smallest.
- html: Content that will be shown within the info window for this marker.
- popup: If true the info window for this marker will be shown when the map finished loading. If “html” is empty this option will be ignored.
- controls: A simple array of string values representing the function names (without “()”) to add controls. Please refer to the Google Maps API for possible values. If empty the default map controls will be applied.
- scrollwheel: Set to false to disable zooming with your mouses scrollwheel. If “controls” is not set this option will be ignored (because default map controls are applied).
- maptype: Predefined variable for setting the map type. Please refer to the
Google Maps API for possible values.
- marker: Set to false to disable display a marker in the viewport.
[gmap width=”590″ height=”500″ address=”São Paulo” zoom=”15″ popup=”true”]
[gmap width=”500″ height=”590″ address=”São Paulo” zoom=”15″ popup=”true”]